What do I do if I no longer own a dog?

If you no longer own a dog you had last year you are asked to fill out the Death or Disposal of dog paper, and return it to the Town Treasurer or send it to the Rusk County Clerk’s office.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *